- Wille, S., Century, J., & Pike, M. (2017). Exploratory Research to Expand Opportunities in Computer Science for Students with Learning Differences. Computing in Science & Engineering May/June Vol 19(3): 40-50.
- () Wille, S. Accessible CSP for Students with Learning and Attention Deficit-Based Disorders. Presentation for the SIGCSE Pre-Symposium Making K-12 Computer Science Accessible.
- () Sajous-Brady, D., Wille, S., & Roberts, E. Accessing Computer Science Curriculum and Instruction. Paper presented at the 54th Learning Disabilities of America Annual International Conference, Baltimore, MD.
- () Wille, S., Century, J., & Pike, M. Computer Science Principles (CSP) and Students with Learning Differences: Expanding Opportunities for a Hidden Underrepresented Group. Proceedings of the 2nd annual IEEE Special Technical Community on Broadening Participation/RESPECT (Research on Equity and Sustained Participation in Engineering, Computing, and Technology).
- () Wille, S., Roberts, E., & Svetlik, S. Bringing CS to Students with Learning Differences. Organized session for the Computer Science Teachers Association Annual Conference, San Diego, CA.
- () Wille, S., Century, J., & Pike, M. The Hidden Underrepresented Group: Opening the Door to Computer Science for Students with Learning Differences. Paper presented at the 100th American Educational Research Association Meeting, Washington, DC.
We will add resources to this site as the work progresses.